My name is Alice, and I am a teacher by trade and have a Masters of Theology from the Broken Bay Institute. I am available to run faith formation for students, staff, youth, parishes, and schools. I am based in Brisbane, but may be available to travel upon request. For schools, my professional development can count towards accreditation to teach in a Catholic school in Brisbane and you will receive a certificate. If you are interested, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the comment section below. There is also a copy of the vision and mission statement for Overturn the Tables.
If you are interested in having me host a workshop or professional development for you, these are some of the best times to do so.
As a school
- if your school has recently decided to form a Laudato Si committee
- if your school has a theme regarding care for creation for the year
- if your school requires some 'teaching in a catholic school' accreditation hours
- if your school wants to change the culture or are on a path to develop a Catholic identity
- are learning about Laudato Si
- are learning about different religions and their response to climate change
- are learning about sustainability in science/geography/religion etc.
- are forming a stewardship committee
As a parish
- hosting a ARRCC living the change workshop, or a 'neighbourhood night' or something similar
- hosting a youth night for social/environmental justice
- hosting a retreat about the environment, outside in nature
- forming a Laudato Si committee
I have recently been working with Catholic Earthcare in formulating their Earthcare families program. The program involves a range of workshops for individuals and families. All workshops are free, and you are welcome to come along and learn about the program and Laudato Si, or just to talk.
For information on these workshops see https://catholicearthcare.org.au/laudato-si-families/